Disability And Workplace Discrimination

What Does It Mean To Discriminate In The Workplace?

The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was enacted to prevent employers from discriminating against an employee or job applicant with a disability. But what does it mean to discriminate?

Discrimination takes many forms. Many job applicants have been rejected for positions because of their disability. Employees have also been barred from promotions and even fired because of their physical or mental impairments. Others have been harassed or singled out by their colleagues.

All of these are unlawful.

If you’ve experienced discrimination because of your disability, you don’t have to remain silent or accept the action your employer takes.

The Law Is Here To Protect You. We Are Here To Be Your Advocate.

Koller Law LLC has helped many individuals all throughout Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in your same situation seeking legal recourse for facing unlawful disability discrimination in the workplace.

As a stroke survivor who suffered a subarachnoid brain hemorrhage at the age of 33, David Koller knows the difficulties individuals with disabilities face every day.

We also know the law.

We have worked on the employment defense side for several years before handling claims in private practice at Koller Law. We’ve lectured at various colleges and institutions on numerous employment law subjects. We have also been selected by my peers as a “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Star,” a distinction given by my voting peers to less than 3 percent of lawyers in Pennsylvania who are under 40.

There Is Hope

If you are an employee with a disability and have faced negative treatment by your employer, supervisor or co-worker, there are legal recourse options available.

We are happy to discuss the law in greater detail, and find the best solution for your situation. Call to schedule an appointment, call us at (215) 545-8917 or contact us to schedule a confidential case review.

Quick Connect

If you have questions about any of our services or would like to speak with an attorney regarding your matter, fill out the form below and someone will contact you promptly.